Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Marcelo's Contest

I was wondering if you could announce my FC and other info because I don't mean to brag, but I have about 14,000,000 bells saved up on AC:WW and I wanted to know if someone who has artistic talent wanted to make me an awesome pattern, and the winner receives a gold rose and 1,000,000 bells! two runner ups will get a gold rose and 50,000 bells each! thanks, and I hope you guys continue doing a great job on Animal Crossing Friends (which, by the way, if you can announce it there too, that'd be great!)!


Thanks,
Marcelo

As you can see, one of our faithful listeners has offered up quite a cash prize to the winner of his contest. To enter, just send us an e-mail at animalcrossingfriends@gmail.com and we will hook you up with Marcel.

Also, I know there are some problems with episode 16. If you guys want, I can try to re-edit it so it syncs up.

Hopefully.

If you guys are okay with it like it is or want me to post the unedited version, please let me know. I hate to put it out there if there's not a lot of interest in it.

That's all for now.
Thanks,
Gemini Ace

No comments: